How Much Does a 80×100 Steel Building Cost?
When working with a commodity like steel, the materials are subject to many factors that affect the price on daily basis. The availability of the steel building material itself, tariffs issued by the government, the amount of supply and demand, and other surcharges may be applied.
Looking to dial in the specifics and put together a budget for your building project? Here are a few questions to help you determine your price point.
- What will the building be used for?
- Will the building be private or commercially owned?
- Where will the building be located geographically?
- Are severe weather conditions a concern?
- What items will occupy the building?
- How many entrances are needed?
- Do you need skylights or windows?
Typically, a steel enclosure of this size is used as an aircraft hangar, warehouse, commercial office, or equestrian building. The purpose of the structure will dictate the answers to several of the questions above.
Looking for more information? Let Sunward help. Get a steel building price quote today.
What Is Included With My Building Purchase?
- Engineered Certified Plans & Drawings
- Primary & Secondary Framing
- Roof & Wall Sheeting with Siphon Groove
- Complete Trim & Closure Package
- Long Life Fasteners
- Mastic Sealant
- Ridge Cap
- Pre-Marked Parts
- In House Manufacturing In One Of Our 3 Local US Factories
- Delivery to Site
- Insulation Packages
- Insulated Metal Panels
- Thermal Blocks
- Solar Panels
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Exterior Finishes
|Ash Gray||Burnished Slate||Light Stone||Saddle Tan||Hunter Green|
|Koko Brown||Charcoal||Hawaiian Blue||Polar White||Rustic Red|
Galvalume Plus Also Available
* Note – Actual colors may vary based on screen and monitor resolution / settings. Color charts and / or metal color chips are available and should be reviewed before choosing final building colors.